-- Recent Notes from 11DBHK (BvS Creator) --
Wednesday 9/23 (15:17):
Update to N1: Autowins if you perform an action such that, no matter what your opponent does, you will win, it will no longer wait for your opponent's action, and just give you the win. A number of players in 'no win' situations will linger on the fight, which is no fun, so now it will look for that. It'll be launched in full next week, for now it is in a small portion of people's N1 games, so I can keep an eye on it, make sure it reads edge cases and the like correctly. -11
Thursday 9/17 (10:42):
September Festival results! Thanks for your support!
|3 +5 Mahjong Games Boosters:||AmeriHydra|
|Everything-You-Need WeiB Schwarz Gift Pack:||Shishou|
|Six Months of Billy Club:||Tursi|
|3 +5 Poker Games Boosters:||yichizhng|
|3 +5 Flower Wars Boosters:||DanaO|
|3 +10 Flow Boosters:||anyone|
|3 +150 Stamina Boosters:||Wimp Lo|
|$25 in weird snacks from Hammergirl:||Alexor|
|Full Spiral Energy Booster:||Sena|
|Sketch of a BvS Character:||Lokey|
|3 +300 Stamina Boosters:||Alexor|
|3 +450 Stamina Boosters:||Jerral|
|3 +100% AP/JXP/Rep Boosters:||FuugaNatsu|
|3 +5 Deliveries Boosters:||Wimp Lo|
|3 +5 Glowslinging Duels Boosters:||Zatch P2|
|3 +10 SUPERFAIL Games Boosters:||Wimp Lo|
|3 BillyCon Entry Boosters:||DanaO|
|Awesome Restat Booster:||Ryan Galen|
|3 +300 Electrum Pachinko Balls:||Unzareh|
|3 +50 Pet Point Boosters:||Kipz|
Thursday 9/17 (0:24):
State of the Game - Still working on RG - came up with a nifty little mechanic for it, testing it with the PC on the weekends. Once it is 'pretty', I'll try to get it up for people to take a crack at. (I'm up late now working on a piece of it).
Still writing some of the scenarios of RG, a rather good idea (from the Player's Council again, man, what a help those guys and gals are) took root, and while it takes a little bit more writing, I think it'll be better in the end (it involves choosing a partner at some points in it rather than always being fed one by the plot). I know it'd be nice to have it out in bits to get some of it out faster, but I really feel it 'reads' better as a whole. Okay, back to coding! -11
Sunday 9/6 (9:09):
|The September Festival is Coming!|
Celebrate the 11th with BvS' Monthly Billyfest Festival!
- Tons of fun in-game events and prizes!
- For BillyClub members, The Monthly Real Prize Giveaway!
Yes, each BillyClub member will be given eleven tickets to put into raffles for the prize or prizes of their choice. At the end of the festival, one ticket will be drawn for each prize, and that BC member gets it! Also, since this is me giving the prizes away from my own Portable-Games-and-Hamburgers fund, it is open to EVERYONE in BillyClub! If you were thinking about joining before, now's your best chance!
- Also for BC Members, the Bargletron gives +300 Stamina!
- Sketch drawn by 11 of a BvS character
- $25 in weird snacks from Hammergirl
- Six Months of Billy Club
- Everything-You-Need Set for WeiB Schwarz (2 decks, translations, and sleeves)
- 3 +150 Stamina Boosters
- 3 +300 Stamina Boosters
- 3 +450 Stamina Boosters
- 3 +100% AP/JXP/Rep Boosters
- 3 +5 Deliveries Boosters
- 3 +5 Mahjong Games Boosters
- 3 +5 Glowslinging Duels Boosters
- 3 +10 SUPERFAIL Games Boosters
- 3 +5 Flower Wars Games Boosters
- 3 +10 BillyCon Flow Boosters
- 3 BillyCon Entry Boosters
- 3 +300 Electrum Pachinko Balls Boosters
- 3 +50 Pet Level / Get a Pet Boosters
- Free Awesome Restat Booster
Thank you all so much for playing, and for those of you that help keep the game running, I salute you - and shower you with presents! See you on the 11th! -11DBHK
Congrats to Ninjas looping to a new Season today!
Season 111: Kuro Akuma
Season 108: Kuro Akuma
Season 106: Kuro Akuma
Season 95: Thyme
Season 32: Dark Cloud
Season 24: Abnormous
Season 4: lelium
Season 3: Zepher
Season 2: Grevious
Top Daily Players
8/11 New Number One Tourney
Recent UI / Balance tweaks:
- Once-a-day item to ease Retail issues
- Double-submit protection for N1
Top Player Council Projects:
- (UI) Visual indication of leaving customers in Retail
- (UI) Rides warning when you use you last card you have (had) equiped.
- From Suggestion ID 2102: Cosplay piece/complete counter on packing page